Why this blog?

To understand why this blog was created and where it got its name, start here

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Jean Pierre - part II

Jean Pierre is history. Too many phone calls and too much whining about me not returning his calls immediately. OK, to be fair, maybe he is just nervous and/or insecure. After all, this dating business is complicated if you've been out of practice for awhile - for everyone. And perhaps men, or at least French men, feel a greater responsibility for taking the initiative? At any rate, my days lately have been filled with classes, museums, photography exhibits, lunches, films, and conversations with new (women) friends.

I don't like to feel pressured. And I don't like whining.
I think he got the message. And he apologized.
Too late.

I'm on my way to the Cabane a Huitres for my weekly oyster fix - alone. Maybe that good-looking Italian guy will be there again . . . ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment