Why this blog?

To understand why this blog was created and where it got its name, start here

Friday, March 19, 2010

Art appreciation

Paris has hundreds of wonderful museums. No surprise there. Some of my favorites are the smaller museums - especially the ones with gardens. I stopped by the Rodin Museum the other day. I didn't even go inside, preferring to enjoy the gardens and the beautiful day. Here is an example of the art on display outside:


The second graders were visiting the Rodin gardens too:


The fifth graders were drawing the sculpures at the Antoine Bourdelle Museum:


And ninth graders were outside the Beaubourg museum busily studying their class notes for the excursion of the day:


1 comment:

  1. I love all the gardens in Paris and this is one of my favorite. I loved how it was common for people to just sit and relax around the water and stay all day.

    ReplyDelete