Why this blog?

To understand why this blog was created and where it got its name, start here

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

McDonald's in Paris

What? Elaine agrees to eat a BigMac?? I thought she preferred oysters, foie gras and champagne? Yes, she does prefer French food and NEVER goes to McDonald's - until yesterday. We were out on a photography expedition and after spending a couple of hours on bicycles and on foot, we were tired and hungry. And it was 4 in the afternoon - certainly not a proper time for a meal. I decided to put aside my prejudices for the sake of exploration.


Yep, a BigMac tastes about the same anywhere in the world.

2 comments:

  1. My goodness! Photo evidence even. Wait till I tell your mommy :-) did you enjoy it? Have to admit I like the "French" fries lol!
    Love,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad to see you survived the experiment.

    ReplyDelete