Why this blog?

To understand why this blog was created and where it got its name, start here

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Arcachon

Francis (from the Cabane a Huitres) has graciously lent us an apartment in Arcachon where we have come to get some fresh air after last week's events. Unfortunately, the apartment doesn't have internet access and I am suffering from computer withdrawal. I am now in an internet cafe on battery power, so I don't expect I'll be posting much for the next few days.

Thank you for your kind thoughts regarding the loss of Patrice's brother.
I'll be back online in a few days.

Happy July 4th!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Elaine! I have been away from your blog since May. What an amazing time you are having! You will let us all know if you are here in August?
    So much to catch up on!
    Barb

    ReplyDelete