Why this blog?

To understand why this blog was created and where it got its name, start here

Sunday, December 22, 2019

Au Revoir 2019

2019 has not been the best year ever. The first nine months of the year were consumed with the care of my mother who passed away at the end of August. She was the central figure in our large extended family and she will be missed.

At the end of September I was fortunate enough to realize a dream of witnessing and photographing the aurora borealis. I joined a photography workshop in Iceland which coincided with a peak magnetic storm. 



Unforgettable!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Elaine! So good to hear from you:) And so sorry about your Mom:(
    As you know, I understand making changes. This January I will be seeking to teach again internationally...I'm just not done!
    Your photos of the Northern Lights are spectacular!!! Thanks for sharing. My best, Diane

    ReplyDelete