Why this blog?

To understand why this blog was created and where it got its name, start here

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The Best Places to Kiss



"Here, I brought this for you," my friend Min said as she handed me the book.

"For me? How did you know?" I blushed.

"I've been reading your blog," she replied.

I haven't been writing very much lately - as you've probably noticed. I also didn't realize how many people were reading between the lines of my non-posts. I've been too busy to write since I returned to Paris.

Is the book for me? Or should I give it to my son Philippe and his wife Rachel? They are here in Paris having a second honeymoon and celebrating Philippe's graduation, new job, and impending move to Portland, Oregon.

Or should I keep the book for myself? I've been discovering another side of Paris with Patrice. I am no longer the solo traveler. I've decided to put on my helmet, confront my fears, and hang on for the ride.

2 comments:

  1. Me and Mama think you look adorable! Our best wishes for your happiness.....enjoy. Love, Jan (yer sis) and Mom.

    ReplyDelete